Not open for further replies.

Gerbentrelle

Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
IL/IA
I have been treating my fibro/CFS for 2 years and a myriad of mental health diagnoses for 8 years. At the age of 20, I have gotten to a manageable state in all of my illnesses while juggling fibro, depression, and college. I don't have many loved ones that have any interest in learning about my illnesses in order to support me. Instead they smile and offer me Advil and suggestions on Netflix. I joined here today because I realized that it may be helpful to find other people in similar situations (young with fibro, mental illness and fibro, feeling unsupported, etc.) I also hope to provide support wherever I can.

I'm very thankful to now realize how many people share these issues and support one another :)

Gerbentrelle,
I am glad to welcome you into the forum. You will find us to be a supportive bunch of men and women, doing our best to keep spirits up and offering friendship and coping skills to those in need. I hope you will jump right in and start posting where ever you want to, and free free to ask more questions as well.

Topic sections range from general questions to pain and CFS, management and onto alternative methods and a great place to vent and groan, when all goes sour. I hope you have more good days then bad. So I look forward to seeing your name around the forum and reading your posts.
Don't forget the fun topics in the off-topic area at bottom of forum topic list. Plenty of things to share about and read. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back