Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2006
Country
US
State
CA
I've never been on a support group forum. I have pain everyday. Sometimes it's hard to tell if my pain is Lupus, Fibromyalgia or Osteoarthritis. So, it's hard to figure what is the right treatment, even the doctors have a hard time also. They mimic each other so much. It can be very frustrating. I like to stay positive, but it can be difficult.:confused:

suzrider,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am glad you found this support group as we try very hard to be supportive of all our members. And I look forward to offering advice,as well as, reading the comments that you post. Please just jump in by asking more questions and feel free to comment on other topic's as well.

The forum is drather easy to get around by using the top headings I am sure you will figure it out. If not just ask and we will help. Be sure to read the older and newer posts in all the topic sections. This way you will make new friends, as well as, learn new coping skills and about medications, and other things and symptoms that bother those of us with fibro.

And when your feeling bad, use the topic section where you can groan and vent. Check out the off-topic section at bottom of main page as well.
See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back