Not open for further replies.

Trfielder

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
CA
State
ON
Whenever I get real cols or stressed my arms and legs start to twitch really bad.. I can't get it to stop for a while and it hurts for hours you can see the muscles moving.. Kind of like people with Parkinson's. but different I'm sure... Just not sure how to deal with it. Especially in public....

Sorry that was supposed to say cold...oops my bad

I used to get the same crazy tremors when I was taking some meds for my anxiety (can't recall the name right now), I still get slight tremors, but that's when I'm really nervious or stressed. Sometimes the tremors can get worse tho, I have no idea why. But you can rest assured you are not the only one suffering from this :) By the way, I hope you get better soon! When I had tremos caused by my anxiety meds... I often panicked other people would see it... I just couldn't control it.

You should talk about those tremors with your doctor! Have you dicussed them?!

My sister gets tremors when she is cold and stressed, so you are not alone with that. She uses different methods to cope with it, but would rather prevent the tremors. She dresses warmly, or has extra clothing at all time so she can dress as warm as she needs in most environments. Minimizing stress in public situations is not easy, but can be done as well. I am not saying limit your activities anymore then they are limited already by pain, instead figure out WHEN and WHERE are the least stressful environments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back