Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
Ca
Hello to everyone. I am a newbie to this site and seeking some answers. I am a 50 year old man and have recently (last 6 months) been experiencing a lot of pain that started in my lower back but is now all over my body. I feel it in my neck and my ankles and hips.

Until 6 months ago I had always been in great shape. I went to the gym 4-5 times a week, I ate fairly healthy, and participated in tons of sports and activities. Now this pain which came and went in my lower back that has now spread to my whole body has just destroyed my life.

I am trying to determine if I have Fibro or possibly cancer. I had an MRI done on my lower back that came back clean and my blood has been fine too. I just don't know what to think anymore. I feel like I am going insane. If it is cancer...I want to know so I can do something about it.

I have reached the point where I can't work anymore. I have this constant pain in my back and I am very agitated and have lots of anxiety and now depression.

The doctors just seem to be no help. It feel like you have to diagnose yourself these days.

Does anyone have any feedback for me that might help me out ? I feel just totally lost and I want the pain to go away. I am losing hope and it's really starting to worry me.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back