Not open for further replies.

csmith225

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
FL
Oh boy, yes it's time to complain, groan, moan, cry, rant and rave. To add to my fibromyalgia now I have m.s., I just don't know how much my body can take.

Does anyone know pr can lead me in a good direction for the both of these illnesses ? I can just SCREAM! OMG!

Welcome to the forum. I would look to the National organizations for both MS and Fibro. There are lots of good books on MS and the symptoms are quite the same as fibro, only thing is MS can get worse. But remember symptom management is the key to living better. Being more informed will help you in the long run be prepared for anything that comes your way. We all here will be supportive and try and keep your spirits up as the days go by. Good Luck! :)

Hi 1sweed, thanks for welcoming me back to the forum. I was away for a while, going thru changes when in fact I should have been here reporting changes in order to help received proper support. But the typing is getting to me.

Thanks for the info, I will check it out .

Hi there and welcome back! So sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I was wondering what had happened, because it had been a while we hadn't seen you around here! Sorry to hear you now have to deal with that, but as 1sweed said, it is manegeable, you just need to find a good doctor specializing on it. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back