Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2000
Country
Ita
State
Olbia /Tempio
Hi I'm Jane and new to this group, nice to meet you all.
I've had FM for 15 years and have relocated to Sardinia for better weather.
I've developed a strange itching/painful left arm. The doctor's treat me for photosensitive skin with antihistamines. I don't think it is as it doesn't respond to them. It keeps me awake at night, driving me insane. It feels like nerve endings on fire and been stabbed with needles. Can't see anything! !
Has anyone else had similar please as I'm wondering if it's connected to FM. I'm on Duloxetine 60mg.
Xxx

Hi Jane,

I completely understand where you are coming from. I've dealt with the same thing myself.
Now that I think back since I have been working on vitamin supplementation this particular issue seems to have faded,
At least for now. I seem to get nowhere with prescription meds. I, as many of us are, am low in vitamin D.
You can get your own level with a blood test. Need vitamin A to get vitamin D to absorb. Liquid B vitamin might be
Helping me...I take drops under my tongue daily. It was explained to me that with some bowel issues B in pill form is
Not a great match and can't get absorbed...my personal guess is I've got some type of leaky gut/ yeast overgrowth.
I'm not interested in doing more medical tests just to be given more meds that do nothing but set me back. I've
Also seen studies showing low magnesium can be a problem for fm suffers. I'm not cured but my symptoms are better.

Hi Chexmix
I've started taking magnesium & zinc, folic acid and biotin as there recommended to help in heat. I've learned to cope and pace myself after all this time but still get thrown by fibros little gifts ����
Hope things carry on working for you.
Xx����

hi Jane and welcome,

i understand what you are saying about the photosensitive skin. i have 3 kinds of skin lupus. very rare and even more rare in men.
the burning? does it feel like its on the backside of the skin? the pins and needles are part of the nerves. could also have to do with
a pinched nerve in your neck or shoulder.

have you been checked for neruopathy? i have that too.

make sure your wear the uv protection clothing. remember that the florescent lights do the same as the sun.

i buy online, a CBD lotion that seams to help reduce the nerve pain. warning, after many months the CBD started to show up
in my drug test at pain mgt. simply put i was ordered to stop using it or they would cut off my morphine.

get checked for the neuropathy. the itching is part of that too.

fibro will make the nerves begin to shake and rub the back side of the skin as so many messages are traveling through them at one time.

may you have many low pain days ahead of you and thanks for posting and joining our group.

Welcome, yes yes yes vitamin D is very low for is Fibro folk. Get your levels tested as OTC Pills are not strong enough if your very low.
A lot of ppl don't no vitamin D is not a vitamin it's a hormone , but deffo get it checked .

Hi cmetryme
That makes sense as the itching
Moves around, and buns at the
Same time. My arm feels as
If it's on fire and millions
Of ants with needles for feet
Are running about lol.
I could rake the skin off as I can't
To it, there's nothing
To show on the outside.
No pinched nerves and
Not on health service over
Here, everything is private
Infill I'm pension age..few
Years to go yet...
What's the lotion you
Mentioned please ����

there are some websites that carry many forms of CBD products. just look for a lotion form of it.

i cant give you the names or the websites i use in the posts here. sorry it's the rules i must follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back