Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I've joined our local gym. I start e 1st. The day I joined I had a better outlook, knowing I'm proceeding forwar
I decided every motion is healthy, even if it's 10 min. It's only 40.00 a month. Has a pool, showers classes, arobic in water. Wish me luck.

Good luck well done u xx

That's great news, Moe!

I think you are right about all motion being healthy. When I start to feel tired or sore at work, even a short 5 minute walk helps me keep going

I am sending you good thoughts and prayers

good for you moe!

the water stuff will work for you!

How's the gym going moe

good for you. also, if it has a sauna, i find that the dry heat really helps my joints. enjoy, and way to do something positive :)

Jealous of the pool! I can't find a local pool with a class at a reasonable time. Did go to a friends house this summer and floated around for a couple of hours. Afterward as I walked out with my gym bag, food, etc. I realized I was carrying all this stuff and I had no pain. I'm now considering selling my house so I can find a condo with a pool. Anything that helps right?!? Besides, I can't take care of my yard anymore and it looks like crap!

I am very lucky to live close to a heated indoor pool run by our park and rec dept. I am still amazed how much it helps me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back