Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Well my fibro might be bad but I watched some of Glastonbury Festival on Saturday and Sunday...wow Adele and Coldplay...amazing.....i turned up the volume on my TV to full and imagined i was there!

My pain all over was about 7 or 8 and i got a headache from the volume but i didnt care it was a great distraction and the emotions took me back to my 'gig' days seeing David Bowie and other bands .......anyone who loves this kind of thing its available on UK BBC iplayer.

What gives you the feel good factor when fibro pain is bad?

Last edited:
My cat : ) He's been very sympathetic. In fact, since coming down with the myofascial pain in my arms, he always comes over sniffing and then licking the trigger point areas. Maybe not the best thing in the world (I usually wash my arms after that), but it's nice knowing he cares.

More importantly, I miss the concerts too Willow. Squeeze is playing a local venue, and between the lack of funds and not being able to stand for long periods of time, I'm quite depressed over not being able to see them; this is the first US tour that I will have missed.

Ah glad you have your cat..pets are such a comfort....and I wish you could see Squeeze....maybe one day you will. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back