Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
PA
While I know we all struggle with Fibro here I wondered if anyone has ever been tested for autism and found they may have Asperger, which is the high intelligent end on the spectrum?

I am going through some testing now to determine if I might have this condition and it would be nice to know if someone here has been tested and by that testing discovered they either have this disorder or the testing proved it was not a possibility.

I did a few tests on line and read some information, thinking ya right, and was amazed when I got done reading and studying, that I might just have a lot of the symptoms that point all in that direction.

As I have stated many times we have fibromyalgia, but we can have other disorders that can cause our many different symptoms and sometimes it is worth the expense to get it checked out.
Put comments below. Thanks!

Just so you all know I did the quiz at my counselor's office and some of my life choices in social interaction were on the moderate scale, which is a lot like fibro. Meaning they can't say I don't have it, but then again they can't say I do. So here we are thinking we are in a class by ourselves, but we are not because high end autism is the same sort of medical condition.

Symptoms can be the same as someone else with autism or not, as fibro matches symptoms with many other well known illnesses, but you don't have them either. So it is easy to get frustrated and depressed, when symptoms are there but you might not have that other thing.

Just thought you all might like knowing that as we are not alone here, as we all have or think we have fibro, but there are others out there searching for different relationships to other illnesses and not getting the help they need either. One big circle. Aren't you glad your here and not lost out there alone without a clue??

Comment if you like I enjoy hearing from all of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back