rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
Do you play many games on or off the PC? Do you enjoy playing board games? Cards? I try to play games for an hour or so per day. They're fun to me.

I love games. PC games. But best of all card games and board games but no one will play with me : (

I love playing board games but have no one to play with. For at least a couple hours everyday I play scrabble on line and I have word games linked on my tablet so my girls and I play them off and on through out the day. I love word games as they keep my mind active.

We should play scrabble online, TinaL. Send me a message if you want to play me. I love scrabble so much. I also wish that I had more people around to play board games with. I love Battleship, Clue, Monopoly, Connect 4 etc. If anyone wants to do some online gaming, just private message me. I'll see if I have the game or if I can download it.

I have some slots games I play but not often because they addicting and my time is at a premium. I will say they are relaxing, tho. I like to gamble, can't afford to so these games give me my "fix".

I can't even get the kids to play board games anymore. They all have their devices which are, apparently, more interesting! I still like them and can usually persuade one sweet girl to play Yahtzee with me. I would love to play scrabble with you!

I can't even get the kids to play board games anymore. They all have their devices which are, apparently, more interesting! I still like them and can usually persuade one sweet girl to play Yahtzee with me. I would love to play scrabble with you!

Sure, cinderr, send me a message and we can play. What sites do you play on?

My kids don't want to play board games much either. It is video games or bust these days. Sad, isn't it? I do get them to play some sports outside though.

I have never played Yahtzee, I'll have to look into that one.

I like playing some PC games but hate it when I get to the last round where you win the game, only to find it is impossible to win. That really irrates me to think I came so far in the game and now it won't let me win.

I also like board games and love jigsaw puzzles, and the PC games where you have to find the hidden objects or pictures. Those are the most fun except of course the ones that are too hard to figure out.

I like risk, battleship, and connect four Rollinloud. Mostly I like to scour the internet looking for the offbeat. Music is a big part of my life.

We're a gaming family...gaming is a big part of our lives :)
PC: Guild wars and Guild Wars 2...DH is trying to get me into Star Trek online
Too many console games to list.
Other games: Shadows over Camelot, Monopoly (Doctor Who), Risk, D&D, Magic the Gathering. DH is slowly getting me into Warhammer 40K (tabletop game, not the online games)

I play different sports games like cricket,football,badminton. Cycling and swimming are also my favorite. I think it is good to play different sports games to maintain fitness.

Online I mostly play Pearl's Peril. It's a hidden object game that has a bit of a story line.

Over Thanksgiving, my boyfriend, his step mom, his nephews and I played The Game of Life. My boyfriend and I enjoyed it so much we began looking for the board game to play ourselves. It's really hard to find the old classic version. We don't want the updated version because it seems to be geared towards younger children.

I tried to get him to play Cribbage with me. I suppose it was too much thinking and/or counting. We played it once and now it's collecting dust. However, give him a game he likes for his Playstation and he can play for hours. Go figure...

Hello,
Yes i do play games on PC but not regularly and if i get free time i'll never move for 2 to 3 hours by the playing...

My favorite computer games is scooby doo, super mario bros, super sonic, anything that has to do with fun is my specialty in
Playing and having fun.

At this present time, I seem to be addicted one game in particular. I play it on the computer.or my tablet and I have the mobile app also. The game in question is "Candy crush". I am not quite sure how many hours a day I play it, I know for certain that I play Candy Crush far too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back