DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
US
State
MS
Hi, everyone -
How are you? I am in MS and I was diagnosed the day of the presidential elections. Sigh. I am really struggling right now; I'm hoping to get support here, as I did when I got my Celiac disease diagnosis 11 years ago and joined a forum that was a lifesaver, in terms of accepting the diagnosis and working through my emotions. I'm a professor and vegan, married with a small child, and two dogs. I love my little family and my job! I am hoping to get some relief soon from pain, poor sleep, and the fog, although I am seeing that there's not much to be done about the fog. I've just started Neurontin, I see a therapist, I try to get some exercise, and I'm reading 2 books on fibromyalgia. I have my follow-up appointment in Physical Medicine on Friday. Thank you for reading!

southernveg,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will get some benefits from reading through the forum and chatting with our many members. A lot of us have had fibro for many years and we can provide some insight into the problems your facing now and down the road. I look forward to reading your posts and answering your questions. Wishing you a Happy New Year, and hoping you find some relief from your pain and discomfort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back