Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
US
State
AR
:-(Dealing with fibro is like being in a locked closet, and fighting to get out. Today, I am spending the day in bed, eating pain killers and watching T.V. I have been working up to this for 3 days now. My bad flares generally last 7 to 10 days. I also have Osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease. Currently, I have 6 ruptured discs in my back, and stenosis in my lumbar.

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear of all your health conditions and on top of it all being stuck in a bad flare. The only nice part of this is your finding us. I hope that your condition improves soon so you can do more than lie in bed. If your able try and read the posts in the topic area on pain and alternative methods. You might find some coping skills and ideas on how to improve some symptoms without pain medications, with use of household items.

The general discussions part also has many back posts that may be of use to you. I will look forward to reading more of your posts. Ask more questions or just post around the forum giving advice to others. :)

Hi huskerdee, what an appropriate way to put it "dealing with fibro is like being locked up in a closet'. I hope that the next days will be better. Until than keep posting and let us know how you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back