Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
MA
Could someone please navigate me on how to use this website?

wendy76, Welcome to the forum. Hope this answers your question.

Once you sign in you are brought to the main page. Across the top it says User CP, if you click on that it brings you to your personal page where you can add in info about yourself, and even add an avatar (picture) to represent you on the forum. Then always in the top section on the left side you will see in blue lettering "Fibromyalgia and Support Group" by clicking on this it brings you back to the main forum page.

If you want a short cut to the new posts, just again look at the heading where it says New Posts, and click on that and you will only see the newest posts.

If you want to start a blog page, again up in the top heading click on "Blogs" and the first one says "My Blog," which if you want to do that click on it and your menu of choices is on the left hand side. To start your first entry click "Post to my Blog" and the page will open up for you to make your first entry post.

For general posting at the top left of every topic section it will say "New Thread" this is if you want to start a new question or topic of discussion. If you are at someone elses post and want to comment on what they have written, scroll down to the bottom of last posting and in the block that says Reply add your thoughts or comment, then press "Post Quick Reply" like I am doing now.

If you post something and see right away you made a mistake just press the "Edit" box. Fix it and then click "Save Changes."

If you have any other questions about how to do this please let me know and I will help you. :)

Last edited:
Hi Wendy! I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forum, since 1sweed has summed it all up so good for you :) I truly hope to see you over here often, getting to know all our members and sharing/making info/questions. This is a really nice community full of really wonderful people willing to help, actually most members care about each other and always have something useful to say. I'm so happy to be part of this community and I'm sure you will be too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back