Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
FL
I'm in so much pain today. It sucks because it's New Years Eve and I'm supposed to be happy. Not moping around the apartment laying down in the recliner nauseous because I'm in so much pain. We're supposed to be walking down by the Hudson to look at the fireworks tonight at midnight, and I'm hoping I can get enough relief to do that and not be so miserable that I stop us. It's that horrible, sharp, aching, all over pain. I haven't been able to eat since breakfast and that was light. Please let relief come before midnight. I don't want go to into the new year like this. I have hopes that 2017 is going to be minimal pain and a much more healthy, brighter year.

Hi Brandi

Did you make it to the fireworks last night? A couple of days ago that's how I was feeling, I was at the point of dreading each day as the pain got so bad. I'm pleased to say that I'm back to just struggling and able to function a wee bit. It still sucks but it feels as though this is the best I can hope for right now!

I hope your day is going better today.

Lou
X

I slept through new years. Been really sick for 5 days. I may be experiancing cfs. 😥 Your not alone.

I'm sorry you've been sick for five days. I almost slept through New Years as well. No, I didn't make it to the fireworks :( I did manage to watch some of them from the window as we are on the 43rd floor facing the water. I also had a light mimosa to kind of cheer me up, even though it was mostly orange juice in a champagne flute LOL to give me the illusion of a champagne toast. I did kind of pull off a decent night. After that I curled back up and went to sleep. Only down part was I couldn't really stand up long enough at the window to see the fireworks so I did miss most of them. Now It's back to another day. Trying to make it a better more positive New Year by alternating between the Twilight Zone marathon and movies on the lap top. Sucks we have to have such a rough go of it. I think I might be having cfs too. I could barely stand in the shower. It exhausted me. Even sitting up to eat breakfast. Or maybe it's just the pain. Do they go hand in hand in? I don't really know the ins and outs of cfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back