Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
Hi all, just wondered if anyone else had pain in their butt cheeks and legs. I have had constant pain in both butt cheeks and constant pain in both legs but only on the back of my legs. The pain goes from my butt all the way down to my feet. It has been really bad the last month or so. Hurts like hell to walk. Also I am experiencing a pins and needles type feeling in my left leg. It's only at the top of my leg where my leg goes into my body. It is a burning feeling with tingling. I am just sick of it all. I feel bad for people who get this disease at a young age and will have to put up with it for the rest of their lives. It is hell. I will be 62 in April and it is hard to think about what my quality of life will be if I live another twenty years. I try not to think about it but some days it creeps in and I wonder if I will make it.

Hiya. I've had that a lot too but usually leg & butt pain comes from your back & pins & needles would suggest a pinched nerve like the sciatic nerve. It would be worth checking with your doctor. I had it so bad I couldn't weight bear at all on my left leg, I was literally stuck standing in my kitchen doorway, couldn't walk, couldn't bend, I was frozen to the spot! It's funny now but it really wasn't at the time. Take it easy, physio said to me that's a warning sign from your body telling you to slow right down. Hope it eases soon.

I have that today actually. It's been that way since I way woke up. Oddly enough it usually only happens on one side. Usually I get it on the front and back of the leg to though. On the thigh.

I know what you mean about getting it young. I was diagnosed at 20. Still have a long way to go...hasn't been ten years yet. I just enjoy the good days when they come :) And pray I'll be able to find a job.

I have that all the time.for me it's to do with my back.Sciatica will really hurt in your bum and legs.ask your dr if u have not already,to look at your back and see if it is Sciatica,or just fibro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back