Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/1989
Country
US
State
TX
Looking for a pm in the Fort Worth texas area. If anyone can help that's half the battle. As it is I live 70 miles away. I'm about to give up, and I'm losing hope. I gave my last pm a year of my life. It was obvious from day one he was not gonna work out, and went downhill from there. Less pain to all of you !

try your local hospital for referrals.

I live in a very small town. We have only 1 pm that visits once a month, and that's the doctor I gave a year of my life to out of desperation. So looks like I'm driving.

I just googled fibromyalgia clinics/docs in Ft. Worth and found a bunch of them. Some also have been rated. If you contact a pain clinic or rheumatology department at a university, I'll bet they could provide you with a few names as well. It is hard to find a good doc and your drive makes it harder. I hope there are some folks on here from your area who could help out. Take care.

my doctors are Texas pain management group.

Do they treat you well. Do you need insurance? Thank you

mine does treat me well and cares about me. that's what makes her so great! finding a doctor that cares is a very hard thing.
i did see another young doctor in that group and she told my wife that i have nothing that justifies the meds im on. i though she was going to hit her when she jumped out of her chair. instead she garbed my arm and started to drag me out, the hole time telling that gal to go back to school and learn about medical practices and bedside manners. I do have insurance. im sure you can pay cash if need be. once, when my deducible was not met the bill was $132.
give them a call and see someone there.

Thank you so much ! Yes, that happened to me too. I'm so very tired! Kudos to your wife! She sounds awesome. Stay well fibro friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back