Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to become more active by biking and running but it's putting a lot more stress on my joints than usual and I'm in need of something to ease the pain in my knees while exercising. Has anybody with fibromyalgia had any luck using braces (ex. copper fiber ones)? I think it might help but I don't know if that would translate to my condition well. Any suggestions or reviews would be very appreciated!

Over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to become more active by biking and running but it's putting a lot more stress on my joints than usual and I'm in need of something to ease the pain in my knees while exercising. Has anybody with fibromyalgia had any luck using braces (ex. copper fiber ones)? I think it might help but I don't know if that would translate to my condition well. Any suggestions or reviews would be very appreciated!

I have heard they help for some. Anything that might help, go for it.Can't say I've tried them, but My #30 yr old friend swears by them.

Braces? No!

I would not push your exercise. Work up in ten minute increments. Also try swimming or a rebounder. Joints ache anyway.

I reached a year 90 minutes robust exercise but only with doctor prescribed opiates. Now off palliative care I am lucky to do a vigorous 30 minutes every other day. Misery only comes when you listen to doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back