Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Hannah, for the support! Oh yes, I am going to keep going... I don't want to start over and go through that detox period again! And I don't ever want to wonder, this is the best time to do it, before going back on Cymbalta. ;)

My juicer just arrived and I'm sipping on my first juice! Forcing a =)))

I really hope this helps bring you some relief! Fruits and vegetables are so healthy

good stuff in, bad stuff out.

One month update:

Juicing and going on a plant based diet has significantly improved my fatigue. Prior to the new diet, I was up and about for less than an hour a day. Now I'm up and about 3-4 hours a day. Juicing especially gives me a boost of energy. The new diet has also improved my mood and spirits, that might be directly related to the energy that I now have, but overall I feel healthier. The pain has not changed.

I started a thread regarding juicing in the Chronic Fatigue forum because it helped so much. But it got deleted (not by me), I'm not exactly sure why. But to answer Forgetmenot's question in the deleted thread, I juice the following. And DK_engineer, I will private msg you.

Kale
Celery
Cucumber
Carrot
Ginger
Pineapple

Happy juicing!

I'm on a blending diet ,I don't have a juicer so I blan no fat yogurt with fresh fruit breakfast and tea time. And lunch I have green salad .if I get hungry I have almond as a snack .
As long as I don't feel hungry il stick with it ,even if I don't lose any weight it's got to be better for my health then junk food.

yes so much better than junk food or processed foods! oh, but i sure do miss doritos and cheese fries. mmmmmm... nooooooo! haha

keep up the blending diet! cheers to health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back