Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
NED
State
Gelderland
Dear members of the forum and support group,

Recently, I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and for some time now I have been in constant pain. I have noticed that when I am stressed, worrying too much about things, or feeling a bit depressed, pain is getting worse. I am still fresh in the domain of having this condition and I was wondering (actually I am often asking myself this) whether my physical condition can improve with time or I am bound to feel pain kind of for the rest of my life (looks a bit grim). I would really appreciate your input as I get discouraged at times and I am in the process of trying to figure out what may alleviate the pain and fatigue (in general, I am not in favor of taking medications). Thank you in advance!

Hi there! I totally understand where you are coming from, taking meds that cause awful side effects for life doesn't sound appealing to me either, that's why I'm down with natural medicine and fixes in the shape of oils and pain creams. I use two main products, one is a very powerful oil that numbs pain in many areas and another one is a mild cream I use in combination with the oil from time to time.

Don't worry, it's all about experimenting, once you experiment enough you will find what works best for you. Kudos for trying the natural route, isn't the easiest one, but I believe is really worth it!

I think there is a way to manage the disease, you just need to find out what works best for you.

I'm not in a whole lot of pain at the moment and that could be due to a number of things, like the fact that I take two different anti-depressants for other medical issues.

Do what you can to make your life as stress free as possible (I know, right?) as that helps a lot, pain wise.

Sorry you've become one of us but welcome to the forum, none the less.

Hi there! I totally understand where you are coming from, taking meds that cause awful side effects for life doesn't sound appealing to me either, that's why I'm down with natural medicine and fixes in the shape of oils and pain creams. I use two main products, one is a very powerful oil that numbs pain in many areas and another one is a mild cream I use in combination with the oil from time to time.

Don't worry, it's all about experimenting, once you experiment enough you will find what works best for you. Kudos for trying the natural route, isn't the easiest one, but I believe is really worth it!

Thanks a lot for the useful suggestion! Could you please tell me the names of the cream and the oil so that I can purchase them and try them out? Hope that you are feeling good!

I think there is a way to manage the disease, you just need to find out what works best for you.

I'm not in a whole lot of pain at the moment and that could be due to a number of things, like the fact that I take two different anti-depressants for other medical issues.

Do what you can to make your life as stress free as possible (I know, right?) as that helps a lot, pain wise.

Sorry you've become one of us but welcome to the forum, none the less.

Thanks for your input and for your warm welcome!

Thanks a lot for the useful suggestion! Could you please tell me the names of the cream and the oil so that I can purchase them and try them out? Hope that you are feeling good!

Of course! Well, the name of the very powerful oil is ''TEI FU'', it's made by Nature's Sunshine and oh boy... is it good! It's very powerful, only a few drops will do. You can find that oil almost anywhere, i think you can even order it online.

As for the cream or gel, well, it's a Mexican brand, made with extracts of diclofenac and ibuprofen. It had arnica extracts too, it's not oily at all actually, it's like gel and does wonders when used with that oil, but the oil I told you is the real key. The gel is named ''Arnica Crema''.

You will be ok even if you only manage to get the oil, quite powerful!

Of course! Well, the name of the very powerful oil is ''TEI FU'', it's made by Nature's Sunshine and oh boy... is it good! It's very powerful, only a few drops will do. You can find that oil almost anywhere, i think you can even order it online.

As for the cream or gel, well, it's a Mexican brand, made with extracts of diclofenac and ibuprofen. It had arnica extracts too, it's not oily at all actually, it's like gel and does wonders when used with that oil, but the oil I told you is the real key. The gel is named ''Arnica Crema''.

You will be ok even if you only manage to get the oil, quite powerful!

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back