pandahed

Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
CA
State
ON
Hey everyone,

I suffer from contact dermatitis with a nickel allergy (those little snaps on the sides and pockets of jeans are my enemy!). I've also had other skin infections and allergies in my past, so I'm pretty familiar with what eczema and allergies look like.

In the last five months I've been developing these scaley/flakey reddish, almost purple, patches. I've had them on the back of my hands, around my eyes and small patches on my face, and on my shin. The patches on the my hands lasted a few weeks, but cleared up completely. The ones on my face and eye lids lasted a couple weeks, but they still flare up(its very unattractive), and they have never completely gone away. The one on my shin has been there since early January and hasn't faded or cleared up at all. I've even tried my eczema creams and nourishing lotions with no results, so I've just been leaving it alone.

From what I've read FM can cause scaley patches as well, but there was not any images or much information available.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? If so, what did you use to help it go away?
Or maybe I'm just slowing turning into a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back