Not open for further replies.

Fran

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
I love lymphatic massage. You do have to make sure that the practitioner does it with the correct timing, but when done correctly the results are wonderful. I do not know how the lymphatic system ties in to chronic fatigue.

My sister has fibromyalgia, and she always says she feels better for longer after getting one. That is her experience. I had one too, and it made me feel better. Have you ever tried this?

I'm going to have to goggle what a lymphatic massage is, as I'm not familiar with the term. I tend to feel much better after a relaxing massage. I've had some deep tissue massages that left me much worse off than better. Glad to hear that you and your sister have found something that work for you. :)

Does it help the lymph nodes drain? Mine are always swelling up. And hurt..

I'm going to have to goggle what a lymphatic massage is, as I'm not familiar with the term. I tend to feel much better after a relaxing massage. I've had some deep tissue massages that left me much worse off than better. Glad to hear that you and your sister have found something that work for you. :)

Hahahaha, same here! This is the first time I ever hear about it, but it sounds like is a practice with a lot potential... I'm kinda scared of rough massages tho, but it'd not hurt to research the topic a bit more :) By the way, I also had awful experiences with massages in the past, so did my mom.

I get my daughter to rub my neck and back when she is home.. By the time she is done I'm bruised ...it feel s good while she is rubbing but after...it hurts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back