Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
TX
Hello, my name is Kay. I was diagnosed last year with fibro after having a surgery. It has been very difficult to deal with and feel guilty, frustrated, sad, etc. that I feel bad so often. It is really depressing. I feel like my life has been ripped out from under my feet.

I used to be able to go and go! I work full time. I have three kids (2 are out of the house) and have been married for 30 years. I feel bad for my husband that I am always tired, or in pain, etc. It is hard for anyone to understand if they don't have it, so I thought it was time to reach out to others who share this crappy ailment. So hello!

Kay, please read my post under general discussions. "what is fibromyalgia" this will help you and the family understand your pain.
welcome to the forum!

allisonkay,
Hi there and welcome. I am glad you found this forum as our members have shared many helpful ideas for home management, as well as, helpful medications and alternative methods. please read through the topic's in the chronic pain and fatigue, general questions on fibro, to find some good coping skills and ways to feel better.

Feel free to post and answer any members questions, as well as, asking more of your own. Hope to see more posts from you around the forum so we can get to know you and become friends as well. :)

Howdy!
One thing that rings true for sure is the undeniabe truth that indeed, we all battle fibromyalgia and cfs
I'm pretty new with this forum, and encourage you to return. If anything there's something about writing or typeing.
I use to journal, this to me is kinda the same. Welcome!

Hello there Allisonkay,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you need to be here but glad you are reaching out. Let us know how we can help. There is much to learn here and in general on the web. This is a real stinker of a condition. I hope your family is supportive. Some are, some not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back