Old 09-18-2017, 07:59 AM #1
Registered Member

vickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to all
Registered Member
City: fibrocity
State: Earth
Diagnosed: 01/2013
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
vickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to all
Default Lady Gaga reveals she suffers from fibromyalgia

There are a number of celebrities who suffer from fibromyalgia (Morgan Freeman, Sinead O'Connor for example), so now Lady Gaga is added to the list. I also read that her documentary on her chronic pain struggles and mental health issues have been chronicled in a documentary which will air soon (I believe it was on Netflix)

I just found out about this when I read that she cancelled her concert in Rio due to severe pain. I am not a big fan of hers, but I really hope she does an honest and serious job of raising awareness on how crippling fibromyalgia can be.
The Following User Says Thank You to vickythecat For This Useful Post:
missv (09-18-2017)
Old 09-18-2017, 11:32 AM #2
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Lady Gaga reveals she suffers from fibromyalgia

How interesting , although I always feel somewhat guilty when saying that it's nice but it's nice to have more celeb on our side .
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipnatee N For This Useful Post:
missv (09-18-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 11:13 AM #3
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Pegleg84 will become famous soon enough
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Toronto
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 05/2017
Pegleg84 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lady Gaga reveals she suffers from fibromyalgia

Yeah, I feel her pain, which must be pretty bad right now. She's cancelled the rest of her tour. Never been a fan of her music but I have a lot of respect for her.
In any case, sounds like she'll be trying to raise some awareness, which is always a good thing. Nice to see articles talking about fibro on mainstream news.
Closed Thread

Tags
awareness, celebrity, chronic, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, health, hope, job, mental health, pain