Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
CA
Hi everyone,
I've been having a lot of pain for almost a year now and last month I was diagnosed with fibro. The pain and exhaustion have been really bad and I have been n a partial medical leave from work since November, working part time. The week my company said I can no longer work part time, so I have been forced onto a full medical leave. I feel like my body is stealing my life from me. I want to work and be able to live my life,but the pain is so bad and at this point the meds they have me on are giving me horrible side effects. I'm hoping that the side effects with fade or anther medication will work better for me, but right now it is just incredibly difficult.

Cyn

Cyn,
Welcome to the forum. I hope by coming here and reading the back posts, as well as, the new posts that you might learn some coping skills that might help your pain and over-all health. Members here try to be very supportive of each other and so would listen and respond, if you need to vent or moan in order to get through the days. Often we share hints and ideas that have helped us to overcome the many symptoms brought on by fibro.

So please feel free to post anywhere and ask questions that you need answers for and everyone will do their best to give you opinions to use or not as you see fit. What works for one, may not work for you, but knowledge is the key to understanding this illness and doing your best to live with it.

Glad you found this forum and I hope you will come often and feel at home here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back