Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
It's def. worth the try! :)

Did you read about it, or try it?

You can take either, however relying upon what you are taking it for, each one structure has points of interest over the other.

The tincture and synthesis containers could be undertaken a vacant stomach which is accepted to be more viable as certain amino acids diminish the virucidal impact of olive leaf extricate.

High quality cases might be cruel on the stomach and are best brought with nourishment.

Uhm, not a big fan of natural remedies, but when it comes to pain I'm really in. Wish the OP had explained a bit more... I mean, does what she recommend helps with the fatigue or the pain? It would be nice to find a more natural way to manage pain, I've my own way, but it's alwyas nice to have other options in case the rest stop working.

I have never heard of this before, but it is definitely worth a try. I know olive oil it good for you, and I don't know where to get olive leaf extract, but I'm going to look for it.

How does this work, please explain in details.

you can take it 3x a day one each meal.
i just know olive leaf extract have great healing powers, a great detox and
it strengthen your immune system thus making you feel better over-all

you can research more of it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, not a big fan of natural remedies, but when it comes to pain I'm really in. Wish the OP had explained a bit more... I mean, does what she recommend helps with the fatigue or the pain? It would be nice to find a more natural way to manage pain, I've my own way, but it's alwyas nice to have other options in case the rest stop working.

it helps with pain & fatigue

you can take it 3x a day one each meal.
i just know olive leaf extract have great healing powers, a great detox and
it strengthen your immune system thus making you feel better over-all

you can research more of it online

Did you read about it, or try it?

I've read & tried it.

I started at a lower dosage then gauged where I'm most comfortable in.. (the dosage depends on each individual) There will be herxheimer reaction (detox symptoms) at first then it's smooth sailing from then on

You can take either, however relying upon what you are taking it for, each one structure has points of interest over the other.

The tincture and synthesis containers could be undertaken a vacant stomach which is accepted to be more viable as certain amino acids diminish the virucidal impact of olive leaf extricate.

High quality cases might be cruel on the stomach and are best brought with nourishment.

Thanks for the info

I have never heard of this before, but it is definitely worth a try. I know olive oil it good for you, and I don't know where to get olive leaf extract, but I'm going to look for it.

olive oil is good, but olive leaf extract is more potent :)

Last edited:
Hm this sounds like a great remedy. I should probably read more about it and tell me mother. Does this really help lessen pain? If so, by how much? I want what''s best for my mom and she really seems against medication when it comes to fibromyalgia and natural remedies seems like the way to go.

Hm this sounds like a great remedy. I should probably read more about it and tell me mother. Does this really help lessen pain? If so, by how much? I want what''s best for my mom and she really seems against medication when it comes to fibromyalgia and natural remedies seems like the way to go.

Yes it helps with pain. I've actually stopped all meds., cos it seemed like it just masks the pain, but with Olive leaf extract I have more energy, have way less pain & overall a lot better. And it's all natural so it's safer and more effective. I mean that's just me base on my experience

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back