Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2013
Country
US
State
PA
I feel so alone with my fibro .... my doctor cut my meds in half I hurt so bad I can't even get up to feed my birds... I hate this disease I cry all the time I was doing great on my meds and an ex friend stole them so I had to tell my doctor because I was out wayyyy early ... I guess he thought I was taking to many now I'm sofa bound most days in pain... I don't know what to do

Find a new Dr if u can love,the more I read about Dr from the usa the more I hate them.they don't seem to care less as long as everything looks good on paper,rant over welcome to the site sweetie

Thanks they are terrible here ,,, wish I kn of someone else it's so hard to find a good one,,, I'm still waiting on a call back from Friday morning and I've called twice today they said my message is on his desk... I guess Im not important today

Dawn, im sorry you are have to go through withdrawals from the meds being cut in half. the laws in the usa state that prescriptions can only be refilled every 30 days with opiates. as your telling your doctor they were stolen, thats a crime in the usa and should be reported to the police. you will need a police report to cover you and your doctor. he/she maybe weening you off the drugs to stop seeing you as a patient(no call back). it maybe hard to find another doctor as the new doctor will be requesting your records. the records will state that the drugs were stolen with no proof.(police report). getting a new doctor to trust you not to cause him/her to lose their license maybe hard. good luck.

you need to find a new doctor like forget said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back