DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
New Jersey
Hello,
My name is Mehgan and I have had Fibro for about 5 years now. I was diagnosed when I was 17 and it truly had an impact on me. I went from being a straight A student to struggling to keep up with my studies do to the pain and brain fog. I am currently a full time student and after what seemed like forever, I am attempting a job. As I pursue a degree in Early Education, I am working at a Day Care with the two year olds and find myself struggling more and more each day. At this point in time, I am just taking Prozac to help with my mood, and flexoral to help with the pain. I have almost given up with doctors because the one I currently see has told me to stop seeing them unless something new happens, instead of trying to work with me to figure something out. I always say that I will join a support group, but I have yet to find one I truly like. I feel bad complaining and venting, even though I know that I am with people that go through the same things I do. I am just completely lost in this Fibro world :/ If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Especially, people who are still working full time, I could really use the advice on how you make it work, because I went from loving my job to trying not to quit every day (I don't leave because I love the children).

Thanks all,
Mehgan

welcome. please see my post starting a daily log book and why it helps. good starting point that will help with the meds and the doctors.
keep venting it helps all of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back