Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick and tired of people saying hurtful things. I feel like me whole world is crashing in on me. The one person I thought really loved me just said he wishes he never married me. He said Im retarded, I HATE THIS ILLNESS

I'm so sorry to hear this sweetie, same thing happened to me twice, college sweetheart divorced me for a thin healthy woman and currently divorcing second husband, my choice because all he cares about is the financial drain and didn't even take the day off work for my hysterectomy (age33 w no kids btw). It's one thing when random people are cruel but when it's those who are supposed to love us, it's so hard. Blessings sweetie

Kerrie

I'm sorry, but what is the problem with sitting in your PJ's all day? I do it too and I don't even have a disease.

PJ's are the BEST! Hang in there. I'm sorry you are going through this.....I live in mine from the time I get home and through the weekend. Hubby doesn't care. We joke about my sexy attire....Just keep relaxing in the manner that is most comfortable for you.....

I'm so sorry Lana, men just don't understand. I know my husband didn't understand much, during this time he says he does but Fibro goes much deeper than it reads. As for judging, here is my example. My father called and ask how was I doing along with other questions regarding my health, well by the time gave him a report his comment was " A man don't want to here all of that all the time". His comments really hurt my feelings and made me think he doesn't care or for better words my husband maybe really bothered by my illnesses. So I thought about it, so now I don't bother to tell my father nothing else about me, considering he is the one that couldn't handle.

You I get tired of myself sometimes. So like many of us Fibro suffers, just keep it to yourself and pretend you are good. As far as pjs all day, you can count me in. Unmade beds, untidy house, count me in there too. I'm not proud, only happy to know "I'm not alone"

Plus no one likes to be around a chronic complainer.

I think sometimes it's this... but I've heard people say, and I suspect it's true, that it's not always the hearing about the illness or ailments that is bothersome, but the horrible feeling of being helpless to do anything for the person who's suffering.

If this is a family member that is truly loved and not just an acquaintance, it's even worse because everything reminds them that they can't "fix" it or help.

I don't think anybody would mind seeing you house a bit unclean or you in PJs. True friends will never judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back