Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
PA
It's been a bad day today. I'm aching all over and exhausted. My daughter says Mom you are boring,you didn't used to be this way. My daughter doesn't understand how my life has changed with this condition. I would like to get a better understanding about this condition.

Wow words from our kids rip our hearts out, don't they? That's why this group is so dear to my heart. Don't get down on yourself ok? Try to remember ignorance. They just don't get it.
GOD BLESS!

Lol kids teens full of life and energy ,there have no cue .you can have a life it's just not the same. Atm im not sleeping as my bi polar going in over drive. So I'm hurting more. Don't give up 90 present of fibro fighting is mental .u have to tell yourself fibro u anit going to ruin my life .your never be pain free love. But don't let it rob u of everything.

I agree Forgetmenot That we will never be pain free but we can not let Fibro run our lives. We have to understand it and understand what we can do little by little. I thought what am I going to do as I am in pain everyday and can't find relief from anything doc just gave me another presciption to go with the one I am on. So I decided when I had a scare a few weeks ago I am not letting this run my life an I am going to conitune doing things I love but just doing little by little. I have to say I did do that this week I walk 30 mins a day my husband comes with me just in case and I even started back slow going to my Zumba classes which makes me happy can't do it all but I do a little.

STAY STRONG AND PRAYERS TO EVERYONE!

Wow words from our kids rip our hearts out, don't they? That's why this group is so dear to my heart. Don't get down on yourself ok? Try to remember ignorance. They just don't get it.
GOD BLESS!

Thank you, I don't let her words bother me. I told her you don't understand what I'm going thru. I do what I can,
and what I can't I don't.

Thank you for your words of encouragement.

Thank you for your response. I do walk when I can. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about this condition. Getting out has really helped my mood.

I also understand because my children tell me things like that all the time. My younger kids tell me just get your cane Mommy. It hurts not to be that Mommy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back