Why do people kick you when you're down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope4all

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
US
State
MI
So my husband who is normally very thoughtful and supportive came home from work last night and when he realized I was in my fourth day of a killer migraine decided to question my medical choices. I was SO super annoyed because duh if I have been in a lot of pain for four days I think that gave me a lot of time to think about anything that might help. If I had something that works, doesn't he think I would have taken it by now? I didn't even complain, and I still made the family dinner. So I explained myself, wasn't even angry explaining and he didn't come to bed last night. Then this morning he left without telling me where he was going and hasn't said a word to me since he got back. He couldn't just be patient and trust that I am doing whatever I can? Like I need to worry about my marriage on top of being in a lot of pain for a sustained amount of time.

I think love ,you need to sit him down and get it out of him what's going on.
I'm single atm and beginning to think I might be better off this way.dealing with pain and someone who does not understand is very hard work.
Now I'm not saying you should even think the same.clearly he is carrying a lot of stuff around,and I'm sure you can sort things out,
But u need to pin him down and say something like .look your not happy ,tell me what's wrong so we can work this out.

Alleluia! My doctor called in something for my migraine last night and it worked! I didn't make it through the opening credits of family movie night last night. I was so exhausted from being in terrible pain for 4 days. My husband must have felt bad because he came back and talked to me later. We agreed about what is and isn't okay to say and do during a disagreement. Hopefully that will solve that problem. But, YES! That horrible migraine is gone. And I have extra medicine in case it happens again.

Unless you are cursed with this there is no way anyone can understand how bad it is. It's just not possible. The people around me think I'm suffering at about 10% of what I actually am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back