DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2017
Country
US
State
MA
Hello,

I am newly diagnosed as of January. However, I have been in pain for over a year, and felt "funny" for two years. I am suffering from RLS, muscle twitches only when I lay down, crawling feeling all over my body, achy joints, burning skin, and fibro fog.

The last two days I have experienced something concerning, and my doctor's office is closed until tomorrow. My right arm feels weird. It is weak, almost like I cannot lift it without help, and I have little grip.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I am taking 90mg of Cymbalta. Anyone have better luck with other meds?

Thank you for listening,

Jennifer

I had something similar on Saturday but I had a really bad migraine at the time & put it down to being a new side effect of that, it eased after a few hours. I hope someone else can put your mind at rest until you can see your doctor

Sometimes I have a similar weakness to my right wrist. It is also painful. When I try to remove a lid of a jar or lift something, it is noticeably weaker. I know it's the Fibro as it is not always like this. Good decision to follow up with your Dr though, to rule out other possible causes.

Hi welcome, fibromyalgia will and can make u weak everywhere,I suffer from very bad burning skin,just like sunburn.try lots of body lotion it does seem to help somewhat.
Cramping legs twitching jerking body part or all fibromyalgia things.it takes a long time to learn what's fibro and what not.but u will have many funny aches and pains.
You will suffer from fatigue from time to time.fatigue that makes your arm feel so very heavy.or your legs.sometimes your whole body.
Wait and see ,your have many friends here who will tell you they have had or do have the same feelings.pains and weird things going on.x

i used to get the weakness from time to time and the more i did the worse it got....3 years ago...7 into fibro i got this weakness all over all the time...so now i find it hard to stand up for many minutes or do anything strenuous with my arms.
The change was dramatic...i used to get it at first in my left hand years before i got fibro....maybe 10 years before but i just put it down to those foibles we all get in our bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back