Most if not all of my Fibro pain was due to Amalgam Fillings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevzenn

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2000
Country
US
State
CA
My pain, confusion, brain fog started around age 13. I didn't realize that I had just had 7-8 filling put in years before from a dishonest dentist( because I really didn't need them). I lived very very difficultly until 3 years ago at age 47 until i had them removed. It took about 6 months to start feeling better but Its been 3 years and I can finally enjoy life!!! I do have to keep muscles stretched and eat very healthy but I feel great. I had a tetanus shot since then and yes all my symptoms came back for a month. I looked in the ingredients and I think it was aluminum that I found in the shot so it just re validated my theory. Im starting to drink calcium bentonite clay this week to see if I can increase my recovery. I just feel compelled to share what worked for me, not saying its for everyone. Also I am off wheat, dairy and processed food and sugar. Stopped coffee but drink tea. Jacuzzi helps . I no longer have irritable bowel, insomnia, night cramps, brain fog( but could be better) dry itchy skin, can relax and express myself now better, am more patient. I use to couldn't not sit or stand without sever pain, I woke up tired and in pain, I can imagine my pain being worst actually, wanted to end life, God got me through. I had knot all over my back neck, hips, shoulders and was diagnosed by a leading rheumatologist in Beverly Hills who specialized in fibromyalgia,

Hi ,and Welcome to this Group!
I'm also fairly new here also.
It sounds like Your on the right path to restoring Your health.
I'm also trying to change specific foods , eliminating what doesn't work. It's a very smart plan . I started my own food diary which helped me figure out some omits from my diet.
It sounds like you probably pinpointed when maybe your illness started as a child!
I'm glad that You were able to find a caring Doctor!! Keep up Your diligence, it pays off :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back