Not open for further replies.

DHPK

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
Hello, I'm a 44 yr old male looking for answer could my problem be fibro.?

The last 2 yrs i have had scans,mri's,blood test, stress test, (all normal) changed doctors after being misdiagnosed with meniere's disease, just a long roller coaster.

My list of issue are Extreme fatigue,dizziness,muscle feels like that burning feeling when you workout with weights,can't go in bright light without getting dizzy (WALMART or Grocery store) pain that starts in my neck and radiates through out my entire body at times,inflammation of joints for no reason that i can think of,pain in my chest,both shoulder pain, the pain sometimes is terrible,really bad on bad weather days.

In the last 6 month i have been diagnosed with sleep apnea and high BP and a nodule on my left adrenal gland. June ,2012 i hurt my lower back on the job and its like i can't get over it because i keep having muscle spasms in my lower back even though there is no spine or disk damage. Now i have hard doctors mention weak muscles but don't go in to detail.

The rheumatologist say no signs of Arthritis but he thinks its something muscular but he didn't go any further. i didn't question cause i didn't think of fibro.

Hurting for no reasons!
Looking for answers!
Could this be connected to fibro? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back