Not open for further replies.

pinkypoo38

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ms
I am so pissed medicaid denied my MRI and I feel as if my doctor did not explain a proper reason needing this MRI. Also I still didn't get a referrel, I mean do I have to beg for help to find out why I am in pain? I was simply just told on the phone if you have anymore problems just call or come in WTF?
Maybe I do need to seek therapy because my neck hurts, my body aches and I can't remember half the appointments and dates. I am 38 and don't have a social life, because I hurt like hell all the time, like yesterday I felt like my chest was tightening up like a panic attack/ heartattack.

pinkypoo38,
Cam down, this is not the end of the world. Where do you go for healthcare? Is there a goverment run healthcare where you live? In Florida that were called "Family Health Centers" and that is where many people who did not have insurance or had medicaid went for affordable testing and care. They do a fairly good job and will usually try to help patients.

I know that you said you need a referral from your doctor, so my next question is; Are you asigned a certain doctor or can you go anywhere that takes medicaid? If you can find a different family doctor you might be able to get the referral to a rheumatologist. MRI's cost loads of money that many State health programs can not afford right now. Lots of people are being turned down in that regard, as well as, loss of certain pain medications.

Read what is on this site and try some of the things here to help relax your muscles and calm your mind. Adding more stress with anger is only hurting you more as it tightens your muscles into knots that can not relax, and this only makes you hurt more.

Go watch a funny movie that makes you laugh. Eat a favorite food. Take a long soaking bath. Forget the anger and try to smile. Just know your not alone and tomarrow is another day to figure out and make a better plan. :)

1sweed, I swear you have spoken to me in my threads and others. Its like you know just what to say when people need it. Thank you for taking time out to make me see the clear picture once again, I called medicaid this morning and spoke with someone and I was told I can see another PCP/doctor as long as they took medicaid. I called a medical center and I would have to come in and do blood work first and then to here after be seen by there office.

So I think I will speak more to gyn about this and on my coming up appointments. I guess I will be filling this month up with apointments

Good for you. Keeping a clear head is not always easy. I have been there stomping and moaning and complaining, about what did not work out, and the way I was treated by a doctor. But then I would realize I needed to calm down and figure out my next move. I did a lot of praying back then, as well as, now, trying above all things to gain more calmness and how to keep a level head when my life is a total mess. So we all do this and thou it helps getting it out we must remember there is always another way to handle these health problems. :) :)

1sweed, I swear you have spoken to me in my threads and others. Its like you know just what to say when people need it. Thank you for taking time out to make me see the clear picture once again, I called medicaid this morning and spoke with someone and I was told I can see another PCP/doctor as long as they took medicaid. I called a medical center and I would have to come in and do blood work first and then to here after be seen by there office.

This post made me smile. Why? Because it's very encouraging to see positive energy coming from something that started out feeling so dire. Just one more reason why having someone to listen, even in an online forum :lol: often makes so much of a huge difference.

Don't forget to let us know how your visit to the medical center (or wherever you choose) went for you. Best of luck in getting something done that will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back