Not open for further replies.

chroniccrocheter

Diagnosis
09/1995
Country
US
State
GA
I guess burned out is the best way to put it not sure how else to. I have had chronic pain for 18 years since a knee injury when I was 15. I was lucky to be diagnosed just 6 months after the injury. I was away at boarding school and didn't really realize how much it would change my life. I had to go home after 6 months at the boarding school because I couldn't deal with the sexual harassment at the school.

Anyway fast forward to present day and I just had to start the process of getting off the pain meds due to them increasing my pain which I have no problem with. I'm going to be going back to my old doc at the Fibro & Fatigue center because while I have to pay out of pocket I got a lot better with her. I started a blog to chronicle my journey to what is hopefully remission or a cut back in the symptoms I'm dealing with. I also started a petition to advocate not only for myself but others with chronic pain. I look forward to getting to know people on here and seeing where I can offer encouragement.

Sara
I started a petition to get doctors to spend more time with patients.

Diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain from a herniated discs from L4 to S1. I'm a survivor of childhood & spousal abuse from my 1st marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back