Getting out of bed is the hardest part of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanAnthonysMama

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
massachusetts
For me, getting out of bed right now is the hardest part of the day when everything aches. I know it seems like such a simple task, but for me right now, it's so hard. How do you deal with your aches and pains in the morning since they seem to act up the most around this time? Do you get out of bed slowly, or do you do it fast to get it over with? I end up having to take like three breaks just to get out of bed!

What kind of bed do you sleep on? Do you use an extra thick mattress pad on your bed? I am not talking about a regular mattress pad, but a pad that is about 3 inches thick. Why? Because during the night our muscles have a very hard time relaxing, or do not relax at all. This makes getting out of bed, very hard or nearly impossible. But these extra thick pad help muscles to relax and keep you cosy warm, like sleeping on a cloud.

I have used one for over 10 years. I used to sleep on a waterbed and even it was too hard to lay on, but with the pad I was able to get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed and found it easier to get out of bed. Now yes, I stagger a bit when I get up, but I am able to get out of bed.

Without this extra padding I was unable to get out of bed without help. So I guess I answered your question. It was a big problem before, but now I am doing a lot better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back