Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too sunkacola..i could work in the garden literally from 6am until dark....well maybe break for lunch and a few drinks......moving piles of bricks...climbing ladder to chop down large areas of over grown trees and shrubs....fill the back of an estate car to the brim several times over and drive to the local tip and unload with all the trimmings...and still be mooching around late looking at my achievements and planning the next!

Now its an achievement to think about doing anything....then theres a little actual doing and that deserves a medal.

The human body is an amazing machine when its functioning normally...but boy when it goes terribly wrong its almost impossible to comprehend how wrong it can go.

Who stole the energizer bunny batteries one night and hid the worlds supply from me and the rest of us on here!

diamond, I know. It is so very discouraging.

I wish there were something.....anything.....that could restore my energy. And my spirits.

I know that my being so deeply depressed is exacerbating the situation, but again, it is a vicious circle.
I am very afraid that the rest of my life will be like this and if it is going to be then I hope it is short.

hugs to you sunkacola...also any news on the interstate?

diamond, I know. It is so very discouraging.

I wish there were something.....anything.....that could restore my energy. And my spirits.

I know that my being so deeply depressed is exacerbating the situation, but again, it is a vicious circle.
I am very afraid that the rest of my life will be like this and if it is going to be then I hope it is short.

I have felt likewise often. After a recent flare that reminded me what comes first, taking care of me, I have been humbled and am putting myself first at all costs. This is not an easy task. Stress comes in a variety of forms and is individual. Quiet is essential for me to cope with others around me. Conversations and conflict is increasingly draining. I no longer "multi-task" and ask for help. I have cut down my social life to very fe people and have had to avoid family that causes me emotional upset or whom is unsupportive. None of this is natural to me. I have always been the ear and the one everyone turns to and gripes to. Now I am saying NO and it is impossible for many to comprehend. i can not host dinner parties anymore. I can deal with maybe two people I like t the same time outside of my relationship with my husband. Motherhood is demanding lately and at the end of the day I have nothing to give. i find peace in solitude, but again, everyone is different. Supportive friendships are integral.

I couldn't sum things up any better andreapo....this is me exactly and i suspect many others...great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back