Jack hammer type of vibration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes taking too many supplements can cause these symptoms as well. Also I was speaking with someone the other day and he said pains in our knees when we get older can be causes by cartilage break down and can be helped by injections of a substance that provides extra cushioning.

We must always remember if our condition gets worse, first look to yourself for answers as in are you on a new diet or did you eat something that might not have agreed with you? What are you taking in the form of supplements and how many a day to you take? Did you over do at some activity? Stress can cause a whole chain of unwanted reactions, as well as, depression, as well as any new medications.

Before you THINK you know what is wrong ask yourself these questions and review your answers then if nothing adds up see your doctor before self diagnosising your condition. Sometimes we try to fix what is not broken by only making matters worse.

Last edited:
So supplement can cause it too. Thank you 1sweed .

I don't take them when I don't feel like I need them that's for sure. There's some small amount I take for keeping up with my leaky guts , and then the add on extra when my body starting to wacking out.

Sorry if I sounds like a supplement junky , cause thay's not really what I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back