Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
RU
State
Moscow
Dear friends,let's share with each other about wonderful books which you have been reading during last year! I also will be glad to know what books inspire you!
There are some of mine:
1. Louise Hay and David Kessler " You can heal your heart: Finding peace after a breakup,divorce or death".
2.Elizabeth Ross and David Kessler " Two experts on death and dying teach us about the mysteries of life and living."
3. Baptist de Pape "The power of the heart"
4. Andrew Solomon "The noonday demon:an Atlas of depression".
5."What doesn't kill us:the new psychology of posttraumatic growth" by Professor Steven Joseph

I have been reading a fiction book my brother gave me: "Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel" by Susanna Clarke. I have enjoyed it very much. It moves at a dignified pace. Reading it is entertaining, relaxing and distracting.

When I really need cheering up I read the first three books of the Bandy Papers by Donald Jack. Or any Terry Pratchett book :)

i could say something smart i guess i will be serious even though it hurts!

ever since my mid 20s i haven't been able to do books i used to in security.

i have adhd allot of learning speech typing etc problems!

i love quotes and collect them there better than books in allot of ways.

more insight and sometimes stuff not even in books!

it makes me mad and sad the kids now days have tabs pcs this that and never touch or smell a real book.

its like records if its a new record on a good player for me it can out do cds and mp3s but most records are damaged

nowdays and the good record players and needles are hundreds so many never experience it!

i still have one of the first laptops in my basement i dont go nuts and look like a episode of hoarders.

but i like to keep some of the older forgotten things alive! sad you know your old when you talk

and most of what you say the kids just stare blankly at you lmao.

here are a few for yall!

“You can't live life waiting for things to go wrong, because then you're not really living. Everyone is going to die. That is part of the journey of living. What matters most is living each day you do have like it might be yout last.”
― Missy Johnson

“I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.”
―douglas pagels

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”
― Bob Marley

i like marly Lennon and king the most also Emerson is really good!

Thank you! Great quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back