Status
Not open for further replies.
tripphm84, so sorry to hear your wife doesn't understand that we are NOT lazy and we don't want to go through the hell we go through as if it were a choice. My family doesn't think there is anything wrong with me and have been cruel emotionally and psychologically for 10 years. The stress of living here is what is making me worst. Your in a bad place if your wife doesn't understand. It must be very stressful having two small children and wanting to keep your family together. Try individual counseling to help YOU. It helps b to be able to talk with someone who at least acknowledges fibro symptoms and can help you deal with all of your symptoms. Then I would try couples counseling. Keeping busy, as much as possible because it does helps alot.
Trying stretching several times a day. I find that if I don't use the muscles and ligaments they seem to shorten in length and the pain increases. Deep breathing helps your brain work better and hopefully less stressful. As for me, I plan on moving to another state by mid-October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back