Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
My little ones dad has told me he has very high cholesterol ,high bp and his dr is worried he maybe just drop down dead.
He has smoke all his life he has drunk all his like.no one surprised here.
But all he is worried about is his mother.he has never once ask how I feel.my first husband well only one had a heart attack.
And I'm worried sick.artory problems run in his family.
But I'm being treated like I don't existed .
Pls don't tell me it's because he is scared.ive know for a long long time where I stand.
I just fell very low right now.in fact I'm not sure I no how I feel.

I'm sorry this is happening FMN. It's an addional burden for you that doesn't sound like it's being reciprocated. Unfortunately, we can't make people's choices for them or undo the consequences of those choices for them. And, equally unfortunately, we can't force them into treatment. The best we can do is take care of us & our littles, make the best choices we can & carry on. Sounds easy, but it most assuredly is not. I have a child with autism that I am solely responsible for. His father has many of the same issues as your significant other with the exception of alcohol. He doesn't & never has taken care of himself, but at 55 is in far worse shape than I. His choice. I take care of me & my son. It is the best & all I can do. Take care & know that there's folks here that understand.

Ty Hsmommy, I'm sorry u have the same kinda crap as me.but ty of the kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back