Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
IL
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they spend their entire day just trying to find a comfortable position to sit or stand?

Yes , specially at night in bed. No position works. My arms and hands go numb too.
Sitting in my truck is tough , I have to try to move around in my seat , which is hard wearing a seat belt.

Yes!!!! Me me me....It is also the reason why I am never still. At night bed, I constantly need to move (together with my 4 pillows!), during the day as I am sitting on the corner of my couch, I constantly have to change my position, one minute my right hip hurts, then my right arm hurts, then my right foot falls asleep, then I get backache from sitting 'normally', and yes standing the exact same story.

I actually also found out that I'd much rather walk then stand (like when you have to wait your turn in a store/queuing for anything - hate standing so much!)

I dont think it just you that's for sure. I belive everyone here have experiencing the love/hate relationship with our bed/ chairs , or anywhere we sit in general. If I ever sit on a hard wood chair , my butt felt like it's being bitten by a bunch of fire ants army. :mad:

So many pillows could never get it right. Right now my best pillows are the squishy pillows that filled with microbeads foams with stretchy spandex covers. Even that when it gets hot , nothing works . So many sleepless night , I've found my self I secretly wish to bite and tared all my pillows and bed like a dog, but I wouldn't be able to effort a new replacement at the moment.

Your right i spend the whole day trying to get off whatever part of my body is in use and hurts the most...'use' being sitting standing or laying .

Crazy illness when sitting on your bottom makes it throb....standing on your legs is like a miracle accomplishment for more than a few minutes. Bed lol isnt that the comfy place where we are meant to relax and sleep...not toss and turn trying to relieve the pain somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back