How often do you "play"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I used to play games a lot more frequently than I do now. However, I do still like to get together with my family and play board games with them. The other thing that I do like to do is to play a little bit of Candy Crush Saga (maybe 15 minutes) each day.

I usually just play 'song pop' or 'draw something' against my mom lol she nags at me if I'm too slow taking my turn! Hahaha

Whenever my family and I get together the gaming is on! We have so much fun playing board games as a family, we love scrabble, we are all really competitive with it. We love telestrations, and scattergories and cranium! Cranium is one of my favorites, and there is something for everyone in that game.

I would consider myself to be an avid PC gamer. I play Ps3 as well, but I find myself drawn to the PC more over less.

My genre of choice would have to be tower defense and strategy. I am a huge team player, so I have fallen into the game of Dota 2. I have a couple thousand hours on my main account put into the game and a couple hundred on the other.

I spend a lot of time playing Dragon's Crown as well on Ps3. Those are really my two drugs of choice right now, ha.

I love pc games, I tend to play them three times a week but when I am stressed I can play them all day long, for some reason they make me feel better when I am stressed out.

I love to play games. I always play games everyday, when on weekdays I played 2-4 hours a day. And on weekends about 6-8 hours a day.

Oh Goodness, I play just about everything. From PC to PS3 and MTG! I love just about any game. They relax me and keep me entertained!

When my sons were young we played board games. Now, it's just me home during the day, so I play Farmville for about an hour or so each day. I've lost a lot of interest in it, but sometimes I just rearrange the things on my farm, it's kind of mindless and relaxing. LOL

I do play a computer game called "Wordament", I try to find challenging word games, to keep my brain alert!

I am a true pc gamer. But one thing I miss is playing my sega. Right now I play World of Warcraft. I am not on allot but I play with my parents just to have some family time. I am really into the new Sims4 game. I don't know why I like it so much. I guess the idea of playing god!?(being sarcastic) but its a nice little distraction. Others are puzzle games,word search and those wierd little mini pc games. Really like games that make me use my brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back