Support group for people who live with someone with fibro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifyouonlyknew

Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a support group (non-facebook) that is specifically for people who live with people (relatives) who have fibro. I'm always angry regarding the burden that their condition puts on me and I don't have anyone to talk about it with. I don't really want to post my frustrations in a fibro group because I feel I would be completely bashed for my feelings. Am looking for help dealing with my frustrations that I'm sure are felt by many. Any suggestions? Thanks!

You can tell us u no. We do understand the need to have a rant, I have it but then so does my other half , guess what I still get peed of when he goes for a sleep and I'm left with little one at weekends .
No ones going to freak out at you. Maybe talking to some of us who u don't no might help you better understand what's going on and how best to handle it.

It's ok if you rant to. It might actually help us all understand our other 1/2s point of view.

Thank you, forgetmenot and Getemgirl. I'll have to play around and see if I can make my thoughts generic enough so they don't recognize themselves. I'm not sure I can do that. They're active in fibro and pain groups and have a lot of like friends online. I really NEED a venue to vent because the anger is just piling up and stewing. Other family members have big mouths so can't tell them, either. Plus they're more sympathetic because they don't live with them like I do. This is a sibling. Honestly I'm surprised there aren't separate support groups. Oh well - thanks for encouraging me to share. I will try when I have time to write it out and edit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back