Not open for further replies.

Deborah

Diagnosis
01/2002
Country
Uk
State
UK
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2002 and after drug sensitivity issues and appalling side effects I do not use ANY medication which can sometimes be tough. If things get really bad I may take ONE tablet. I would be interested to know if anyone has seen the video's of clarkchiro on youtube who deals with this condition. The newest research shows that tests taken from the spinal fluid that it is inflammation in the spine and brain. My heart goes out to you all with this very difficult and frustrating condition.:roll:

Deborah,
It must be really tough for you in using no medications. Drug allergies are something I can fully relate to. I use the Neurontin and Excedrin Migraine, for pain. Most of the time it works fairly well but I can only take 2 excedrin a day as the aspirin can cause bleeding if I take too much. I mean if I get a cut or scrape it is hard to stop the bleeding because aspirin can thin the blood. But allergies and sennsitivity can make the choices of meds to take a very short list.

Fibro does behave like inflamation, although many doctors do not agree because the inflamation does not register in blood work. But this new test might prove that it plays a bigger role than first thought. Thanks for sharing that bit of information.

Anyways please start posting on the forum by asking questions or answering other members questions. You can post in any section that you want to and don't forget moan and groan, on days you just can't take it anymore. There is a hobby section and also tea time & pub, for anything that fits your life.

So glad you found this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back