01/1991
Country
US
State
TX
Hey,
I'm Cindi
I live in Texas.

I was diagnosed with Discoid Lupus, many, many, many moons ago. In summary, over 20 years.
Along with this autoimmune disease, it has given me many little baby diseases in which to live with.

I have all of those "INVISIBLE" diseases.

My life is a cluster you know what.

I am single and have raised three boys. I now have grand children in which I can not enjoy.

As a single 54 year old female, I am unable to quit work. My two heating pads and my meds are my companions.

I have:
Discoid Lupus
Fibromyalgia with constant chonic pain
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the super kind that never stops
IBS
Insomnia
Hypertension
Bursitis
Baker's Cyst
numbness in my fingertips off and on
I lost my teeth
I recently had Lasik surgery and it is taking many months to heal, so I have not been able to see clearly all the time four months later.

So this is me. I looked at many forums before choosing this one as it seemed to be active.
So, again, hey y'all !

Welcome to the crappy club , seems like u joined it years ago hehe. I only have fibro and deep drepression which maybe bio polar oh the joy.i have the jerks today lovely when your trying to drink your tea, and your lap gets most of it.
I also have the drops where what ever I'm holding i just let go. So today I look like I'm Coming off the drink.
I have three grown kids and a two year old who keeps me moving thank god or I'd stiffen up and never move.
I refuse not to enjoy my kids for any illness but unlike u I do t work atm so it's not so tough for me,I can't even imagine having to work right now.

I hope you get some relief for at least a little bit today/tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back