Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
US
State
MI
Hello,I am Alexis and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia on Friday.I was having pain from my back and fatigued a lot.I thought it was simple as a pulled muscle at first and was not.I was finally relieved what it was finally.I have it under control now,I am on meds on it or I smoke medical marijuana for it.I have the card for getting medical marijuana since I have migraine headaches too.Doctor said the marijuana does control the pain if I don't take the medication

Alex,
Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear you have found some ways to control the pain your experiencing from fibro. I hope that you will enjoy the time spent here and learn more coping skills in managing your other symptoms, as well as, join in on the fun in sharing your opinions on the topics around the board.

Be sure to scroll down the forum to find the different sections and don't forget there is a spot for venting as well as alternative methods and pain management and off topics as well. Look forward to reading your posts. :)

Hello Friends, my name is Byron from usa.Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear you have found some ways to control the pain your experiencing from fibro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back