Are you awake a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep 8 to 10 hours but always wake up a couple of times during the night. For a while I would wake up about every hour and when I finally woke up I felt more tired than before going to bed. But after I bought a better mattress now I only wake up like 3 times at night.

Thankfully, no. By the time I go to sleep at night, I am typically thoroughly exhausted. I sleep mostly throught the night as well, with the exception of at least one restroom break.

I wish . I suffer from chronic fatigue but I believe it is due to my sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise. I can sleep at any time of the day you tell me at hours at a time. And its not depression . I want to do stuff, but once I close my eyes thats it. I'm sure staying awake and being tired and unable to sleep is just as bad. So yea i take the "I wish" part back.

Insomnia is one of the biggest challenges that I have! I have had Insomnia most if not all of my life and it is exacerbated by my many other conditions such as Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Menopause, ADD, and of course my Fibromyalgia. I have tried every medication and herbal supplement out there only to find that my body and mind seem to be able override it all. I take a little bit Xanax every night just so that I can go to sleep, but I really don't like to take it because it can be very addicting. It also doesn't keep me asleep for more than a few hours at a time. I do drink herbal tea and try and eat pretty healthy. Exercise is always something that I try to do a little bit of everyday in order to help me stay asleep at night. I need to get from 8 to 9 hours every night to feel at my best and I am not always able to accomplish that task. Getting up and going to bed at the same time is useful to many people in changing their sleeping patterns, but even with all of the years that I have tried to do that, my body and mind don't want to fall asleep until 4 or 5 in the morning. Because of that schedule, it makes getting and keeping a job very difficult and I don't think that there are enough jobs out there for people who have the sleep schedule that I need. I do keep trying to find what will work best for me when it comes to Insomnia, but so far it's hit and miss.

Yes, insomnia is one of my main problems. I've been drinking some calming tea like chamomile, hibiscus, valerian roots. They seem to help a bit, maybe you want to give those a try.

I have a very hard time falling asleep. I typically wake up 3-4 times during the night for one reason or another. It is hard, I am always tired and always want to sleep during the day. It is so difficult completing the simplest of tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back