Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AR
So lately I have been having daily headaches. I am not sure what could be causing it. Is it the heat? ( I live in Arizona) Or is it just something I have to try and deal with. I feel so unmotivated because of it. I don't want to go to the doctor right now. Still dealing with getting on health insurance. I guess I am not really sure what to do anymore. I know I am on my monthly womans thing, but still. WTF.

So lately I have been having daily headaches. I am not sure what could be causing it. Is it the heat? ( I live in Arizona) Or is it just something I have to try and deal with. I feel so unmotivated because of it. I don't want to go to the doctor right now. Still dealing with getting on health insurance. I guess I am not really sure what to do anymore. I know I am on my monthly womans thing, but still. WTF.

It could be the heat, sure (although no one is going to know for sure without the tests that need to be done if it continues... hope you'll soon have insurance!)

Sometimes low pressure systems in the atmosphere can cause headaches/migraines. Has your weather been unusually unsettled? Actually, you didn't say how long it's been going on, so that would be a factor, too.

A few years ago, I had a headache that lasted 14 days before I went to the doctor. Turned out to be a sinus/allergy clog-up behind my ear, of all things!

And of course, there's always the fact that a period often causes that, too... but again, I don't know how long you've had these headaches, so can't say much more.

In any case, I hope you feel better real soon! :smile:

Are they migraines or more like your average headaches? I've had migraines since I was 15 or so, and mine are definitely hormone related. I have lots of triggers, and many I can control (hunger, tiredness, caffeine intake) but one I cannot is hormones. I usually have at least 2 migraines between the few days before I start till a few days after that are strictly hormone triggered. So it could be that. The weather can definitely trigger me as well. It's tough not having insurance, I've been there, so I hope you get some relief soon. Luckily, I can control my migraines by sleeping, but for normal headaches, only a good dose of Tylenol, or Advil and TLC might help. Good luck!

It's one of those dull headaches where you can annoyingly feel it. I have tried just about everything. I am having trouble sleeping. I am thinking that could cause it. I am hoping it goes away soon.

I feel your pain, I am on the same boat! Recently I was diagnosed with sinusitis, I saw a neurologist today who took a look of my sinus x-rays, bu it turns out isn't that. So here I am with an awful headache and no clue of what is causing it. Good thing he gave me a referral for a MRI, yes, I'm scared and freaking out a bit, but trying not to think about it. Having daily headache isn't cool at all...

Yeah, Now I have this lump thingy on the side of my jaw. I am thinking it's all allergy related. I'm gonna try to make a lot of money lol and see if I can get some strong allergy meds.

How would you describe the headache? Does it start in the neck and go around to the front of the head and feel like a migraine but worse? You might have what's called a cervicogenic headache.most people with fibromyalgia have it and not know it because not a lot of doctors I know what to call it .I get them and they sap me energy so quickly, I am out of commission for a week after one of those headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back