New member here. Any FMS link to chronic Lymes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpharnack

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1990
Country
US
State
Utah
Hi all. I am a new member, but 'old' in terms of chronological age and duration of FMS. I will not bore you with my lengthy story and the many attempts at beating this thing. I was wondering: what do any of the members here know about chronic Lymes disease and its link to FMS. When I lived in NJ I acquired acute Lymes several times, as well as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Until recently, I did not think there could be any link between Lymes and FMS. Unfortunately, I cannot date my first FMS symptoms or my first Lymes diagnosis due to poor record keeping on my part and the number of years elapsed.

I have heard that a virus can cause Fibromyalia. I'm assuming it''s the same thing with Lymes.

Well living in the uk we don't get that. But so I've read they believe fibro can come after a virus or very bad shock . High stress job. Infact I think what's there saying is if your immune system is being over loaded and can't keep up then u will get sick.so there's a lot of reasons ppl get it. And it's possible your did start from your lymes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back